OKAY I’VE SEEN THIS EVERYWHERE SO I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS EXACTLY WHAT RIKO IS DOING HERE
in America, thumbs up means good.
In Japan, thumbs up means good.
In America, thumbs down means bad.
In Japan, thumbs down means go fuck yourself.
When I was teaching in Japan, this was literally part of my day 1 initiation, and they warned us that everyone from overseas tends to make this mistake—but if you’re teaching in Japan and you accidentally do a thumbs down for bad, sometimes students will literally push back from the desks/fall down in surprise and shock. It’s SO rude. There’s not really a ruder gesture she could have chosen without grabbing her own genitals.
Riko is my queen.
MenPeople who don’t respect consent don’t have a special right to keep that private.
MenPeople who threaten violence against womenpeople don’t have a special right to keep that private.
MenPeople who disregard a woman’speople’s sexual agency to objectify herthem don’t have a special right to keep that private.
MenPeople who abuse womenpeople don’t have a special right to keep that private.
Waluigi fixed this, too. Fixing posts is fun.
What tumblr users really need to stop doing:
• post information that isn’t final and demand immediate actions
• abuse the petition system because stop
• send anon hate
•bully people for misinformation
• bully celebrities
•bully people for opinions
•STOP BEING A BUNCH OF OFFENDED PUSSIES WHO EXPECT EVERYTHING TO NOT BE TRIGGERING AND EASY FOR THEM AND FOR EVERYONE TO AGREE WITH THEM BECAUSE LIFE ISN’T EASY AND A LITTLE HARDSHIP ISN’T A BAD THING GOD
why is this dude wasting his fucking money on cigs when hes not gonna smoke em your fucking metaphor isnt worth that much homie get a job
okay but in the book he clearly says its just one pack that lasts him years so its not really all that much??
YEAH but think about how fuckin nasty those ciggs must be like those filters aren’t spit proof you can chew on one for MAYBE 3 days before it’s soggy and falling apart, or at least it’s tasting funky and the tobacco is falling out one of the ends like I read the book this shit made NO sense.
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
If I never reblog this assume I am dead
THIS IS THE SONG I WAS LOOKING FOR WHEN I SAID I WAS DRAWING W MY CAST ON
- Please say hi
- Please introduce yourself
- I want to meet you too
- If you’d like a hug, just ask
- Unless you’re in unsealed body paint
- Photos are cool too.
- I WANT TO SAY HELLO TO PEOPLE IN PERSON LIKE OMFG I LOVE MEETING PEOPLE AT CONS